CONGRESS TOPICS, ACTIVE REGISTRATION
TOPICS OF THE DOCTORS AND NURSES SECTION
Multimodal and endovascular methods of cerebral ischemia treatment
Neurooncology – multidisciplinary management and quality of life
Management of cerebral aneurysms and AVM
Microsurgical and endovascular methods for treatment of cerebral ischemia
Spine surgery in elderly patients
Spine disorders of the craniocervical junction and upper cervical spine
Microsurgery of cranial and spinal peripheral nerves
PRELIMINARY CONGRESS SCHEDULE
September 25, 2018 - TUERSDAY
11:00 – 18:00 Registration
12:00 – 12:30 Welcome coffee break
12:30 – 18:00 Scientific program - doctors section
18.00 – 19.00 Meeting of the Czech Neurosurgical committee
18:00 – 21:00 Welcome cocktail
September 26, 2018 - WEDNESDAY
07:30 – 18:00 Registration
08:30 – 12:30 Scientific program - doctors section
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 18:00 Scientific program - doctors section
13:00 – 18:00 Scientific program - nurses section
20:00 – 02:00 Social evening
September 27, 2018 - THURSDAY
08:00 – 13:00 Registration
08:30 – 13:00 Scientific program - doctors and nurses section
13:00 Congress Conclusion
ABSTRACT AND ACTIVE PRESENTS
30.4.2018 Deadline for registration of active participation and submitting
abstracts (lecture, poster)
1. 6. 2018 Information concerning acceptance/rejection lectures or posters
15. 6. 2018 Program
31. 7. 2018 Discount for early registration and payment of registration fees
13. 8. 2018 Last chance of editing/uploading lectures and posters abstracts to
25.-27.9.2018 Annual Congress of the Czech Neurosurgical Society
Joint Meeting with SINch
REGISTRATION FOR AN ACTIVE PARTICIPATION AND SUBMISSION OF THE ABSTRACTS
REGISTRATION through the on-line form ON-LINE REGISTRATION OF ACTIVE PARTICIPATION, THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS (see link at right).
Confirmation of registration or modification will be always sent to your e-mail along with your entered data. Please pay attention to correct and complete filling out the form and e-mail addresses.
◄ At the same time, please make your registration in the registration form (see. menu registration).
Notification of acceptance lecture / e-poster
Authors will be informed about the acceptance / rejection of lectures or e-poster until 01.06 2018 via e-mail.
THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF THE ABSTRACTS
The abstracts can be submitted only via the electronic form and must be filled in by the deadline.
Abstracts will not be edited, presenting author is responsible for the content and form of their contribution.
MANDATORY DATA FOR ABSTRACTS
- Presenting author
- Author´s email
- The preferred form (lecture / e-poster)
Title (max. 150 characters incl. spaces ENTIRE CAPITAL LETTERS)
Authors (including presenting author, affiliation number in parentheses)
In the format: Surname J.(1), Surname J.(2), Surname J.(3)
Affiliation (for each author, one author may have multiple affiliations)
Format: (1)Institution, Department, City, Country, (2)Institution, Department, City, Country,
The text of the abstract (maximum 4,000 characters incl. spaces)
The structure of the abstract: Introduction, methods, results, conclusions, support for the project
E - POSTER
Posters will be presented in electronic form on interactive LCD screens.
E-posters will be displayed during the congress and will be available to all participants.
Participants can independently browse the images on LCD screens.
For the development of your e-poster presentations, please follow the instructions for preparing the e-poster.
• The Scientific Committee reserves the right to move the lecture to the poster session.
• In the case of late submission the Scientific Committee does not guarantee inclusion in the program
For all lectures there will be projector with a computer equipped with Windows MS Office available. Personal laptops can be used as well. The lecturers will have an opportunity to discuss the format of the presentation with AV technicians during the coffee breaks.
Computer specification - Guidelines for PowerPoint
• Please save your presentation in a version of "PowerPoint presentation" (ppt *) or (* .pptx), so we
can guarantee the successful opening of your presentation on our computers.
• We recommend storing the presentation in PPT, PPTX format before saving PPS
• Only fonts, that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available.
Using other fonts can cause poor display style of your presentation.
• Recommended fonts: Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma
• If you insist on using special fonts, you must save these fonts along with your presentation.
Use the following procedure
(Click on "tools" then "options" then "Save" and check the "Embed True Type Fonts", then save your slide show).
Pictures / Videos
• JPG format is the most popular program for "paste" images into a slideshow.
• GIF, TIF or BMP formats are also acceptable.
• To display quality of images in the presentation is satisfactory resolution of 250 dpi. Higher
resolution images only increase the file size and do not improve the resolution points on the
canvas. Please compress images stored in a presentation at the recommended resolution.
• If you have a video in the presentation, please go to the conference hall prior the presentation
to test whether your video format is compatible with our software.
• VIDEO FILES: Windows Media Player (MPEG Movie * .mpeg, * .avi Video for Windows, * .
wmv Windows Media Video File) - bring your own codec executable files: Macromedia Flash
Player, etc. (* .exe)